Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ornament Exchange

My mom's BFF, Lisa, has hosted an ornament exchange for the past several years. Sunday, we headed to Lisa's for the par-tay! This year, we dressed up in tacky Christmas gear. Below is the sweater I wore. My mom gets really defensive about this sweater because it was "expensive" and from Neiman Marcus. I actually believe that it is from Neiman's because she still has the box... This pic of the sweater is from a party last year. Eww, my hair is too long. The sweater is 100% sequins and weighs about 20 pounds:

We had some pretty handsome bartenders!

All of the ornaments!

We do the rule of "3rd owner." Meaning, each gift can be opened and then stolen twice. The 3rd person to get the gift is the final owner. Brooke's, my mom's, and my ornaments were all received by the 3rd owner. Meaning, we're good at picking our ornaments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment