Sunday, September 25, 2011

This Week: Europe!

Wednesday, I am leaving to go to Europe with college friends Abbey and Jennifer, and Fort Worth friend Erin. Abbey lives in Spain so we will be starting with a week in Italy, followed by a week in Spain. This is what I am looking forward to:


Thursday-Sunday: Tuscany
We will be staying at a villa with wine tasting, cooking classes, and relaxation
(This is not our exact villa because I lost the email with the link but the feel is the same)

Sunday-Wednesday: Rome
Abbey goes back to Spain and we three are staying in Rome at a hostel with a private room and shared bathroom (we're living big!). Last Euro trip with Abbey, we only stayed in hostels and I loved it. It's not for everyone, and something that I will probably outgrow, but I love it for now. It's cheap, clean, lots of young people, and easy.
The Colosseum

Vatican City

Borghese Gallery

Wednesday-Wednesday: Southern Spain
Erin heads back to the US while Jennifer and I fly to Spain to meet Abbey. She lives at a European dude-ranch in the southern region of Spain (as best as I can tell...). We will meet in Seville, stay the night, then head to her dude-ranch to lay on the beach, ride horses, and chillax. 

I really have no idea what her area looks like. This is a guess.

I have been so busy A) trying to get the big stuff on the wedding planned and B) working that I haven't had time to get excited yet. These pics definitely helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment