Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Overnight Socialite

Book of Choice
The Overnight Socialite 
By: Bridie Clark

Background: 
This book was recommended to me from Kindle. It looked like a girlie/fun book so I took the chance and bought it. I am not one to read reviews so the only clue I had to the book was the title. I was intrigued. 

First Thoughts:
This book was like the movie She's All That on steroids. The characters live on the Upper East Side and have a crazy life of parties, money, and drama. When a nobody from middle America comes in and rises to the top of the social scene (thanks to her mentor), their stable society gets shaken up. Throw in a few love stories, and you have The Overnight Socialite

Final Thoughts:
This book was a quick, fun read. It's not going to change your life, but it was a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment