Thursday, June 30, 2011

I have Issues

My love of my Kindle has grown substantially. From my first post about it, to today, I have found joy that I can not explain. I know this sounds dramatic and over-the-top, but it's true. 


The one issue I have with Kindle and Amazon is their sneaky little trick to get me to buy more eBooks. Whenever you buy a book, a new screen opens with "recommendations" of more books you can buy. "Recommendations"=brain washing. I can't help myself and Amazon is the only one to blame. You know when you walk into a book store and there are all of these beautiful, glossy covers just calling out to you? Is is just me? Yes? No? Well that is how it is on Amazon, except they go one step further. Since I am already logged in, they have my credit card on file and kindly give me the "Buy in 1-click!" feature. That is just wrong! Today, I bought 4 extra books I didn't initially intend to buy. Example below:




When I am broke from all of these eBooks, living on the street and eating out of the garbage can, I am coming after you, Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment