Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Love

We have been super busy at work and so I have picked up a few overtime shifts, thanks TCH! I wanted to treat myself to something I have been eye for awhile. A Kindle! I got the white one because I thought it was so pretty. I also splurged and bought the Kindle that has 3G and Wi-fi so I can download books anywhere and at any time.
My entire family has some sort of e-reader and I was getting serious jealousy. I did some asking around about different types of e-readers and decided the Kindle was for me. Here is my reasoning:
Pro: Not back lit=easy on the eyes
Con: You cannot read in the dark
Solution: Kindle Lighted Cover
When you are not near light, just pull out the retractable light built in the cover. The cover uses the battery from your kindle to gently illuminate the screen. Amaze.
Pro: It is the coolest thing ever
Con: Nothing else

When I opened my delivery from Amazon, I had a feeling of joy I have never felt before. This little thing is the most beautiful little thing I have ever seen. One time, I hugged it. I know this is sounding a little dramatic, but it really is that cool. I started buying books right away. You can set up categories on your home page so it is easy to search for your cooks. I have: Emily's Choices (books I read for fun), Book Club (books chosen by my book club), and Kindle Stuff (the give you a Kindle guide and dictionary when you buy it). If you're a reader, this is a must! The Kindle makes reading more fun so look forward to lots more book reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment