Monday, March 14, 2011

They Did It With Love

Book of choice:
They Did It With Love by Kate Morgenroth


Background: This was a choice of the book club I am in. Now, when I told my friend Evan that I was in a book club, she laughed. Rude! I, however, think it's cool to be in a book club, especially since our meetings are at someone's house where we eat dinner, drink wine, and talk about everything BUT the book. So shut it.

First Thoughts: The back of the book basically says, "A group of women, in suburban Connecticut, are in a book club and one of them is murdered. This murder reveals a lot of bad/secret stuff that goes on in their small town." I like drama so this seemed right up my alley.

Final Thoughts: This book was much better than expected! It is told from a bunch of character's viewpoints so you get the whole picture of the case. It has a bunch of neat twists that are totally unexpected. I let a girl at work borrow the book and she loved it too. Highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment