Thursday, June 30, 2011

LAstros/DisAstros

::sigh::


I am obsessed with the Astros. My family has had tickets since before my parents were married (30 years in May-Congrats!) so the 'Stros have always been a part of my life. I have gone to multiple games every year and I could not imagine being without my beloved baseball team. One of my favorite pictures of my family is the shot (circa 1986) of my dad holding my sister and me in our Astros gear. (I'll try to find it, scan, and upload.)


With all of that said, we are certainly living up to our nicknames shown in the title above. Come on 'Stros... Even though we are 25 under 0.500 or something, I still believe! I know we have some doubters in our presence. While I understand where you are coming from, I will kindly show you the door. 


I'll leave you all with my favorite view in the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment