Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach, & Mushrooms

Kraft has struck again. This dinner was incredibly easy to make. To make for one, just use the leftover spinach leaves, mushrooms, and tomatoes for a salad the next day topped with grilled chicken!


Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach, & Mushrooms
Ingredients: Serves 4

  • 4 salmon filets
  • 2 cups of roughly chopped fresh spinach leaves
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 tomato, chopped
  • 1/3 cup Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing (I didn't want to buy a whole thing of dressing for 1 recipe so I used regular Italian I had in my fridge and it was perfect)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375.
2. Line a baking dish with foil, spray with cooking spray, and place salmon skin-side down.
3. Combine the spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and dressing in a bowl. Toss to coat the veggies in the dressing.

4. Spoon the mixture over the fish.

5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. I actually had to bake mine for about 3o minutes. Just test the middle of the filet with a fork. It is done with it is flaky and moist. 

6. I served with baked asparagus and lemon wedges to squeeze over the fish! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment