Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fort Worth Friday

One of my friends from college, Rebecca, got married this past weekend in Dallas. Since Monday was the 4th of July, we had a long weekend to play. We decided to go to Fort Worth and stay with my friend, Jennifer, on Friday night. 


A big group of us started off the night with dinner at Brownstone. There were 9 people total: friends from college and some of their significant others. Here's a shot of all of the girls: 
Top Row: Kate, Elizabeth, Kelly, Jennifer
Bottom Row: Katie and Yours Truly

After dinner, we walked to Chimy's for some fun and drinks. Elizabeth, Kelly, and I got Jersey Shore-style margs with a beer topper.




After Chimy's, we went to another bar and met Dad and Step-Dad. These two fine men were randos the boys met at the bar, befriended, and started calling Dad and Step-Dad when they weren't listening. Johnny was making the ugliest face EVER so he made me crop him out. Don't worry, I still have the original for blackmail. 

Before heading to Dallas Saturday afternoon, we ate a yummy lunch at Fred's. I definitely suggest the Crispy Bacon Cheese Fries (add jalapenos!) with the Diablo Burger. 

I love visiting Fort Worth and I cannot wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment