Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Celebration

During the Christmas celebration for the boy and me, I actually took pics! Yay me! I worked Christmas at the hospital this year so we did our Christmas a few days before. 

One of my favorite things to do is to go out to eat. I. Love. Restaurants. For one of my gifts, I wanted to go to a nice dinner. Johnny planned a beautiful dinner at Spindletop. It is a revolving restaurant at the top of the Hyatt in downtown Houston. The movement takes a little to get used to but the views are wonderful. As a (necessary) plus, the restaurant was delish! The highlight of the meal was the steaks we each got for our entree. The sauce was yummy and the potato cake was wonderful as well! 

The restaurant has its own elevator that takes you straight to the top. I didn't take any pics at the restaurant... fail.

When we were finished, we headed back to my house to do presents. I only went 1/2 way with the tree decorations. There's always next year!


Along with the dinner, Johnny got me orange metal-framed Ray Bans that I can wear to the UT games, Hook 'em! He also got me some pilsner glasses... he really likes unique beer... see the connection?


Johnny sent me a link to a golf bag he was eyeing... in June. I kept it hidden in my emails until I could finally order it. It was a Texas Tech golf bag with a hidden cooler. When he opened it, he told me it was too pretty to use.


On to the stockings! I don't have a fireplace so my TV stand doubled as my mantle. I got the stockings, stocking hangers, and cranberry garland 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby in early December. The flameless candles are from CostCo! They have a timer on them so they automatically come on every night from 6PM-11PM. I love them!


Stocking goodies for him: winter boxers, pens, band-aids, flossers, and a sugar cane Coke
Stocking goodies for her: Spec's gift card, sunglasses holder for the car, sunglasses cleanser

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment