Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I have been a major blog slacker recently. I just haven't had time! I fully intended on doing a million posts last Friday when I was working at the schools but their internet wouldn't let me. Plus, my camera is dead so you will just get mini-posts for the next bit. Again, please excuse my pictures, they are on my 1974 iPhone. 


On Saturday, we met with my family to have our annual pumpkin carving party. We had brunch and got to work. I wish I could show you the step-by-step of how it is done, it is actually very easy! I promise to do a better post next year! Below is my final result: cute Dracula! Notice the blood dripping from the mouth.




Saturday night, we had a friend's birthday costume party. We went as hippies. I LOVED our costumes. The best part was that I got to wear flat boots!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I would like you to know that I saw a 7 year old wearing my sailor dress from senior year of college... considering the name of the catalog where I found the costume was (earmuffs, moms and dads) "Foreplay Costumes.com," I'm pretty sure the mistake was the 7 year old's mother's.

    ReplyDelete